4 bedroom multi-level pet-friendly holiday home
10i Mimosa is a multi-level, self-catering holiday home with phenomenal sea views and mountains on the horizon. This quirky wooden house sits perched on a large property with commanding views from both the upper and main levels of the home.
Kitted with a surfboard rack and outdoor shower, and just a stone’s throw from Supertubes and Point, it’s the perfect surfer accommodation. Not interested in waves? This gem is completely enclosed, so perfectly family-friendly (and that includes furry members too). The garden is sprawling and magical, and the recenlty built braai area makes for the perfect place to entertain. The property has an electric gate and alarm system. Parking is inside the property, down a steep driveway, or on the street for access from the top. There is an inverter for back-up power for lights, plugs and essential appliances.
A short walk will get you to the Spar Centre where you’ll find Nina’s Restaurant among other stores.
With this bird’s eye view, you can watch Supertubes peeling past African Perfection on a BIG day!
R2800 per night
High Season Rate
R4850 per night
R500 cleaning fee charged on every booking.
2 nights min out of season, 7 nights min in peak season.
The Upper Level is made up as follows:
- main bedroom with a king or two singles
- 3rd single bed
- en-suite bathroom with corner bath, toilet and basin
- balcony with amazing sea view
- dedicated work space with mini bar fridge
The Main Level consists of:
- fully equipped kitchen
- dining area
- lounge with full DSTV
- balocny with outdoor furniture
- bedroom with queen bed and en-suite bathroom
- bedroom with single bed and en-suite bathroom
The Lower Level (the den) is made up as follows:
- two single beds (which can be converted to a king)
- lounge area with DSTV
- bathroom with toilet shower and basin
- washing machine
- garden access
- All linen and towels are provided.
- Basic essentials are provided on arrival and thereafter at your own cost
- The house has full DSTV and wifi.
- There is a washing machine downstairs and dishwasher in the kitchen.
- The house is serviced only on request at R250 per clean, and a once-off fee of R500 is standard on every booking.
- With plenty of space inside and outside, this home is perfect for groups or families for a comfortable time away from home.
- There are three levels to the home – necessary to climb stairs to every level
- Kindly confirm bed set-up king/singles where the standard set-up isn’t suitable
- Pet friendly